Monday, December 1, 2008

Waiting for a while...

So I don't have time to go through and make all my stuff private and all that so I will adjust the setting during the Christmas break!
But anyways, I just wanted to express my appreciation to my family for such a fun and memorable Thanksgiving! I had a great week & loved seeing my family and even had time to see a few friends! I expect Christmas wont be quite as fun cause all the family isn't going to be up in Idaho this year ;) but Christmas will be great with the ones that will be there!
Luv you all!
Stephanie

BTW!~ Thanks Dad for the Christmas Tree!
*Me and my roommates have a beautiful Idaho Christmas tree in our Kitchen! I got home last night at 10 pm and we put lights and decorations on it! It looks great! We even made a little paper star to go on top ;) It's pretty fun!*

2 comments:

Deanna said...

You need a camera! I wanna see! Hey - just a thought...text me a picture!!! i'm brilliant!

Cari said...

Yup - Deanna is right!! You need a camera. Dad's are great aren't they? Love mine to pieces!! We're looking forward to having Corinne home from Chicago for the holidays. She'll be here for about a month!! I guess that will be enough time for her to 'thaw' out. She's not used to the COLD weather. Have a great Christmas. Love you tons!!! Aunt Carolyn

Thank You All!

Dear Everyone,
Thank you for being wonderful!
<3
Stephanie

"Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured."