Saturday, January 31, 2009

yeah yeah yeah

So I know it has been forever since I have posted, it's just that alot has been going on in the past 3 weeks. From trying to figure out how to be a better test taker to trying sushi for the first time last night... I can just say, my life is pretty um.... not sure I have the right word for it ;) but it is just all a new experience!~
Last night, a few of my roommates and I went to get sushi... hahaha! They have had it before and it was my first time. I decided that it wasn't terrible, I just prefer a delicious juicy oh so good grassfed steak on my plate rather than crab wrapped in rice and seaweed dipped in soy sauce. Can you blame me?
An exciting event that is coming up though! Cedar Badge is only a few months away! I really need to get down to getting everything organized! I am so excited! My crew is going to go on a high copes course, rafting, hiking, swimming, and just have so much fun! So Way Excited!!!
Other than that... I am just up to a whole lot of school!
Luvs ya all! <3

2 comments:

Deanna said...

I like your Cedar Badge gal picture! :) You are so awesome, you're my hero. I wouldn't have even gone into the resturant to LOOK at sushi, let alone try it! Way to go!

Keep you chin up, and remember my motto; the same one I gave you for Christmas. It's SO true! :)

Cari said...

You are such a DOLL!! I love you to pieces. Keep up on the fun adventures..you're only young once!! I like sushi, but a grass fed steak sounds pretty good to me too!!

Hugs - Auntie Carolyn

Thank You All!

Dear Everyone,
Thank you for being wonderful!
<3
Stephanie

"Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured."