Thursday, February 12, 2009

<3 } Interview { <3

So Deanna posted an "interview" on her blog and now she is "interviewing" me! Luv her forever!

So here are her questions and my answers!!!

1. What is your most fond memory of growing up (at any age)?
My fondest memory of growing up is playing around the barn yard! Me and my siblings were so spoiled!! We never had any furbies or giga-pets... but we got by without them! We had two ponds: equiped with rope swing, raft, tubes, and zip-line! We had the cattle trailer to play in and climb all around in it! We had the MULE! oh man that mule was awesome! (If you know what I'm talking about then you know it was awesome too!) We had a play house and swing set built by Dad! We had barns to explore! We had huge trees with somewhat of a tree house... (mind that Keith and Wes never let me play in it though) ! We had a sweet drinking fountain outside of the barn. That was SaWeet... I loved turning it all the way up! haha! Yeah! We just had it pretty good! There was always something to do! Those were great days!

2. Whose shoes would you rather wear - your's or someone else's?
I would so rather wear my own! Other people have stinky feet ;) and I also have some pretty comfy and darn cute shoes! I love my own shoes! Now Deanna... if you ever need to borrow a pair, let me know... and Katelyn always borrows mine too ;) ! It's fun having sisters! lol!

3. When are you the most happy?
I am the most happy when I am with my family! It's at those times that I don't have to choose and make decisions about what's right and wrong. And it is also just so much fun to be with my family! They are the best family anyone could ever ask for! Somehow I got really lucky to end up with them. I am also pretty happy when I know that I get to go help out on the ranch. It's hard work, but there isn't anything like it. It's so beautiful and peaceful out there. And I am also usually with my family when that happens. It's great!

4. Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years?
I honestly don't know. I hope to be done with most of my school. At least my major. Then I will probably go on to Radiology school with an emphasis of Cardiology. Other than that I don't know. I guess I could be the M word ;) married... but right now that seems odd since I haven't gone on a date for over a year... but who knows? I guess in 5 years I'll know where I am wont I. lol!

5. How do you keep your cool in difficult situations?
Well, sometimes I don't keep my cool. Sometimes my big mouth gets in the way and then it gets me into trouble. Over the past few months I have just tried to have more patience. I try to think before I speak. Then by the time I come up with some smart remark to retort back, it's too late and I thank my slow thinking later for keeping me out of trouble. Other times I just get up and leave. I don't know. I guess I just try my best to keep the peace and try not to side with anyone unless that is really what I think.

Your Instructions:
Now, I would love to interview you and you and you. So here is what you do. Come on now, don't be shy. I will be nice I promise. It is a great way to get to know you. Besides it's great way to have something to blog about when you're in a rut.
Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

So come on, let the good times roll!!

1 comment:

Deanna said...

You made me cry!!! What a wonderful childhood we had, huh!!! We were SO spoiled!!! I feel sad that my own children most likely won't get to experience those things on a daily basis. And the shoes...yeah, you're like 500 miles away!!! I love you, sis!!! Loved reading this. I want to be more like you!

Thank You All!

Dear Everyone,
Thank you for being wonderful!
<3
Stephanie

"Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured."