Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Don't have what I need, So...

I will write a new post...

It turns out the I-Sys lab is closed at the time I need it, I don't have any head phones to listen (and not disturb others) to music or Accounting, the bio TA's haven't posted this weeks assignment, and I have nothing to do... How unfortunate... I have even already taken a nap so I am not even tired... What a coincidence~

So now I am going to catch up on my blog posting...

This week I am so excited to go home! I am going with Reed and also taking one of my roommates with me! Katie Garey from Colorado~ We don't have any extra days of school off, so it will be a quick trip/weekend of 3 days and 7 hours of driving. Luckily I have a great job and boss that is willing to help me out so I can go and leave early on Friday and get off for Saturday~ I have been really fortunate to have such a job so close to where a life aka. down the 2 flights of stairs and up .5 flights of stairs and into the office. Not only is is really close, but I am able to socialize with tenants when they come in to pay their rent, to play some bball/vball, or to express the concerns of their apartments. Although there are ups and downs, I must say there are usually more advantages there for me~ I have a great office to work in and get to be next to some wonderful people.

Tomorrow is Deseret's 11th birthday! I am pretty sure she is very very very excited! She wrote me a letter a while back for my birthday (beginning of January) telling me that her birthday was coming up and she couldn't wait! Well, I can't wait either! When I was home 2 weeks ago, we went swimming with Clay & Reed and had a blast!


I definitely love all my brothers and sisters! & Especially my bro & sister-in-law too! Yesterday I was privileged to drive Keith's car (His beautiful black little BMW) to Salt Lake to do a car swap~ Keith let Reed borrow his car and then took our Buick back to SLC with him. So because I go to Salt Lake Monday afternoons, I got to take the car for a little ride and swap them! Talk about fun to drive! But anywho, when I got there I went inside and talked to Tricia for a long time & can I just say it again... I love my sister-in-law! She is just so wonderful!

Well, as usual, I am now going to post pone the next post for a very long time and get off~ As much as I enjoy reading others' blogs, I am terrible at keeping my own up~

♥♥♥

Stephanie

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Yippie for updates! You're darling. and I love you. So much!!!

I forgot you were going home....guess what...SO AM I!!!!!!! I'm bringing the boys down so Ryan can get some stuff done...and we're staying till Saturday night. YEAHHHHHH! Par.TAY!!!!!

oh, it's a surprise for Desi - she doesn't know. :)

Keith said...

It was fun to have you stop by for a chat! I love hearing all the college drama! Stop by any time. Love you!

Thank You All!

Dear Everyone,
Thank you for being wonderful!
<3
Stephanie

"Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured."