Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Iluv my Sis!

So Deanna~along with most of you~!~ agree that I need to put up a new post ;) Well, Thanks to Deanna! I now have a new heading & background! Which I absolutely love! It's adorable and I just.... luv it !!!! IT's so me! Thanks Deanna! love ya tons! You did perfect!

anyway.... so not much is new except that I took my sewing lessons for my machine that my parents gave me for gradutation! (Beautiful & AmAzInG! Machine!!!) and then after that (I was in Logan) Katelyn & I went shopping! Normally I hate shopping, but monday turned out to be an awesome day~So why not get better? ; )

I ended up getting some really cute stuff-but my favorite purchase was a pair of all around shoes: water, hiking, biking, walking, lifeguarding ;) lol... They are called chacos! They are beautiful and the color is called Reubarb! I lov'em! they are so comfy! So the best part is that I got them on sale!!! 20% Off at Al's Sports in Logan!! I was way so excited that after that we just went home!

Well other than my shopping spree-not much is going on... I am however going down to BYU!!! In about 2 weeks! I move down on the 27th! It's so exciting!

Well tootles! I have to go practice a song for Sacrement Meeting! Luv ya all!!!

4 comments:

Deanna said...

I love you too, Sis! I can't believe that you're already in college!!! I remember when you were four - and five - and all the good times we had sharing a room and drawing lines in the sheets so we wouldn't fight in bed...remember when we did flips on the bed and put a hole in the wall? Ha! Good tiems! We wish you the best luck!

Cathy Lloyd said...

You're gonna love BYU! I hope you get some fantastic roommates! XOXO, Auntie Cathy

Deanna said...

I'm testing my new profile picture...did it work?

Deanna said...

yeah!!!

Thank You All!

Dear Everyone,
Thank you for being wonderful!
<3
Stephanie

"Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured."