Monday, September 15, 2008

PICTURES GaLoRe!






Hey so I am adding a few pictures if you can't tell ;) !!! lol... so the first one is a very random one from the BYU vs UCLA game! We totally dominated 59-0!!! Yeay!! Go BYU Blue!!!
The second pct is me and Kelsey (one of 5 roommies!)! we are getting a jamba juice after the game! Yummy!
The third pct is of all my roomies and Michael Phelps!!! Yeay! Of course this wouldn't have been possible without Kelseys apple computer & her amazing photo program! yayy!!
The fourth pct is of me! I must have been happy at this FB Game!!! lol... it was fun but way way hot!

4 comments:

Deanna said...

You call four pictures - pictures galore? I was hoping for like FIVE! Love the Phelps picture! Does she have photoshop?

Cari said...

Stephanie you are such a doll. Not only do I love your blog but your sister's comments!! Actually - I love you both to pieces as well as your blogs. Corinne has the new 'Apple' with all the 'bells and whistle' software (all that graphic art stuff). Have FUN FUN FUN!! Big HUGS - Aunt Carolyn (Cari)

Cathy Lloyd said...

Love your pics cutie pie! Looks like you're doing exactly what you set out to do....school....and lots of fun! :) ENJOY!

The Mills said...

Stephanie,
what a cute blog! Have fun at BYU!!

Thank You All!

Dear Everyone,
Thank you for being wonderful!
<3
Stephanie

"Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured."