Thursday, September 11, 2008

: ) UpDaTe!!!

Here's the update ;)

well I am still doing great! I am loving all my classes which include... American Heritage, Psychology, Chemistry, Math, Book of Mormon, & a Freshman Seminar class... ! I love them all and I have great professors for all of them!

Sorry if you were expecting news of many cute boys ;) lol.... there are many, I just haven't really inquired after them yet ;) Most the guys in my classes are freshman except in my chem 105 and math 119 classes... maybe that's why they are more fun than my others lol...

well speaking of classes, if I don't go fix me breakfast soon, I will be late for classes!

Luv you all!

Stephanie

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Finally! I've been waiting for an update! Glad you're doing so well! Hope it continues to go well...when is BYU's Homecomming? You going?

Stephanie Crandall said...

Hey Deanna ;)
BYU's Homecomming is October 11th! And I don't know if I'm going to the game. I have a board retreat for Cedar Badge the previous night and that day... I need to figure that one out... hmmmm

Sam and Allison said...

yo steph! what's up? you are so pretty! i hope college is treating you well. what are you studying in school?

Thank You All!

Dear Everyone,
Thank you for being wonderful!
<3
Stephanie

"Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured."