Thursday, March 5, 2009

Just the Norm

Not much has been going on, just the norm...

Today I got all my laundry done, clothes, sheets, bed quilt, everything! It is so nice to sleep in clean sheets~ That's my favorite!

School is going, it's long, but I am enjoying it. I am excited for Spring term and then emidiately after finals I pack my stuff and go camping for a week.

Following that it's back to work. Only not school, by that time I really will be working... lifeguarding and teaching swim lessons. If you know anyone who wants swim lessons and is close to Lava, let me know, I will soon be signing up people. So that will consist of 40 hrs a week lifeguarding and 10-15 hours of lessons a week.

After that I will be happy to get back to school. Hopefully I can get in a bit of time on the ranch too. It has been pretty windy this week and it makes me want to go put on my cowgirl get up and go for a horse ride. Doesn't that just sound great?

As of right now, I am watching Twister in my kitchen and typing a new post for this blog ;) and tomorrow I am going to the Draper Temple Open House and then it's on to Idaho Falls to spend a weekend with Deanna and her boys! So excited! Then it's a Cedar Badge meeting, home to Chesterfield for a few hours and then back to Provo! Wow, that's a busy schedule! Well, I'm headed to bead, or I guess I will finish the movie first... Night everyone! Love you all <3

1 comment:

Cathy Lloyd said...

Hey Steph...watch for Christy! She'll be volunteering at the open house from 10-2 if you are going to be there then! Have a GREAT weekend!`

Thank You All!

Dear Everyone,
Thank you for being wonderful!
<3
Stephanie

"Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured."