Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A million or two pictures + or - a few ;)

So Here are a ton of pictures!~ I will explain each as I go through them ;) They are from my most recent visit to home <3

Here is Carmel. Everyone's favorite horse! Except my dad, he prefers Leroy ;)




Here are all the horses. Taken from the loft of the barn~



Speaking of the loft... here it is~ quite the loft. Clay and his friends have had loads of fun in it building a fort. I think Dad had him clean it up a bit ;)




And here is Leroy. Dad's Favorite! He is pretty good~!~
So I have no idea where this white sheep came from... Usually there is a black sheep in a 100 white ones so the shepherd can quickly count his livestock. Maybe that's why?



This is my Dad's favorite fench that he can't wait to get rid of. It's huge and is blocking the view of the beautiful mountain range~ Someday it will all be gone...




The beautiful brown eggs that our chickens lay! Very delicious and nutritious! we have I think 12-15 chickens that lay 8 eggs every day! That is a lot of eggs!



One of my favorite pictures!~ haha! This was totally spur of the moment. I was just taking a close up and then when I was looking through the pictures a few minutes later, this was what I got. Pretty funny stuff!



This is what I think is one of the cutest calves ever! So cute and brown with a white star on his forehead. lol... pretty cute. maybe because he is the only brown with 12 black calves around him. Still cute!



This is my beautiful younger sister, quite stunning in her dress ready for Prom! too bad her birthday is not until April and she isn't 16 yet. She is wonderful! <3> CLAY! On Reed's bike, taking after Reed~ Clay popping his wheelie. I think he is excited for summer to start ;) That night me and Clay shot the .22 and well, he has a way better shot than me... I guess that is a good thing lol...



My wonderful father! I wanted to go take pictures of the calves and Clay & Dad walked out to see them with me. I am so lucky to have them both!



So in comparison to my cute brown calve, this is the next one competing for 1st~ He is pretty cute too!




Now, this sight is not near as cute! I was sitting up in the loft of the barn taking pictures of the horses and I look over and see this! Ahhh! I called Dad who told me to go get the gun and shoot it... well I got the gun and followed its tracks but couldn't find it. It was a huge skunk! oh wow! At least I didn't get skunked by the spray though ;)


3 comments:

Cathy Lloyd said...

Oh I enjoyed all your pictures! Love the ones of the calves and the one cow with the tongue up the the nose! EWWWWW! Thanks for the pics...your family has a great life on the ranch! XOXO!

Cari said...

Your pic's are wonderful. I love the ones of the calves. They are so darn cute!! Of course so are you and Katelyn. Love the pic of my brother too! HUGS

Keith said...

Great pictures. Try not to get the elephant fence in them next time. J/K. Next time shoot the skunk instead of take pictures of it! Geeeze, you let it get away and now it's going to make 10 more skunks.

Thank You All!

Dear Everyone,
Thank you for being wonderful!
<3
Stephanie

"Life is to be Enjoyed, not just Endured."